At Abbey Cross Lodge, we enforce the safety procedures required to keep our staff, residents and visitors safe while they are on the premises.
- Our staff wear face masks at all times.
- Members of the public are required to wear face masks when entering the premises.
- Our staff have their temperatures checked before the start of every day.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available and accessible at all times for staff, residents and visitors.
- As we care for the health and safety of both our staff, residents and visitors, we ensure no staff member comes to work ill or showing of any symptoms that could be COVID related.
MORE INFORMATION AND SAFETY PROCEDURES CAN BE FOUND ON THE SOUTH AFRICAN COVID WEBSITE